Delicious vibrant garlic herby sauce which goes so well with steak. Super easy and adds so much flavour!Read more…
Here are two recipes for Salsa Verde. The second recipe is a creamier and lighter option for those of you who would prefer.
1. Marinate your steak in lemon juice, it makes all the difference and helps to tenderise the meat and a table spoon of oil per steak.
2. Bring your steak up to room temperature
3. Put a frying or griddle pan over a high heat and once hot, slowly lower your steak away from you into the pan. Turn every 30secs to prevent the steak from burning and cook to your liking.
4. Once ready, take the steak out of the pan and leave aside covered. Allow your steak to rest for a few minutes. It will continue to cook through and stay juicy.
- Recipe 1
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Anchovies
- Basil (handful)
- Parsley (handful x2)
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 5tbsp O Oil
- Recipe 2 — Half Recipe 1 but keep basil and parsley amounts the same, now add
- Mint (handful)
- 1tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1tbsp Capers
- Go ahead… BLITZ!
- Serve as a side to your juicy delicious steak!