Delicious vibrant garlic herby sauce which goes so well with steak. Super easy and adds so much flavour!Read more…
Here are two recipes for Salsa Verde. The second recipe is a creamier and lighter option for those of you who would prefer.
1. Marinate your steak in lemon juice, it makes all the difference and helps to tenderise the meat
2. Bring your steak up to room temperature before grilling it
3. After grilling, cover and allow your meat to rest. It will continue to cook through and keep it juicy (this is the best way if somebody would like a well done steak.
- Recipe 1
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Anchovies
- Basil (handful)
- Parsley (handful x2)
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 5tbsp O Oil
- Recipe 2 — Half Recipe 1 but keep basil and parsley amounts the same, now add
- Mint (handful)
- 1tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1tbsp Capers
- Go ahead… BLITZ!
- Serve as a side to your juicy delicious steak!