4 ingredients is all it takes…
Honey Mustard Salmon
A light and yummy meal!
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- 2tbsp Mustard Powder
- 2tbsp Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- In a bowl mix equal amounts of mustard powder and brown sugar
- Place the salmon fillet in the dry mix, rolling it on all sides to evenly coat the fillet with a light dusting
- Put a griddle pan on a medium to high heat and once hot, place the fillet on skin side down
- Cook for around 4mins, flip and cook on the flesh side for 3mins or until cooked through
- Just before taking the salmon off, splash a little soy sauce onto the fillet
- Remove the fillet from the griddle, cover and allow to rest for a minute or so
- Serve with a side of whatever you fancy!