Marinate, grill, eat…
Lemon Chilli Prawns
A fresh, light and healthy meal
- 500g Prawns (raw or cooked)
- 1 Bunch of Coriander
- 1 Chilli
- 2 Garlic
- 2 Lemons (Juiced)
- 3 tbsp O Oil
- Blitz all ingredients listed below the prawns and pour the marinade over the prawns leaving them to soak up those lovely flavours for at least half an hour
- Get a griddle pan hot and carefully place the prawns on
- If your prawns are raw, wait for them to turn pink and then flip them over to their other side, if your prawns are already cooked then just allow them to char slightly on one side before turning them over.
- Once your prawns are cooked through or charred on both sides, just before taking them off the heat, squeeze a little bit of lemon over them whilst they are still being griddled, this will give them a final extra smokey taste.
- Take the prawns off the heat and serve!