A couple of friends and myself used to run a pop-up BBQ at our local Tennis Club during the busy season. This dish was so popular amongst adults and kids and is an easy and healthy solution to those takeaway cravings!
Rainbow Pad Thai
This Recipe is so yummy and simple. If you want to add some grilled chicken you can or if you want a little bit of carb then add some vermicelli noodles, make this dish your own!
- 1/2 Purple Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- Handful Radishes (thinly sliced)
- Handful Bean Sprouts
- 2 Carrots (spiralized)
- 2 Courgettes (spiralized)
- Small bunch Corriandor and Mint Leaves Dressing
- 2tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 3 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1tbsp Agave
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tsp Tumeric
- 1tsp Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 1 Garlic (crushed)
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Blitz dressing ingredients and adjust to your liking. Add a little water to give it a silky consistency
- Pour dressing over the salad so that the veg are just glistening.