Using very few ingredients a great spicy spaghetti dish!
Chilli Garlic and Herb Spaghetti
Pasta is actually quite straight forward to make... equal parts flour to eggs i.e 2 eggs, 200g flour. You can use a magimix to bring the two together and then allow the pasta dough to rest for 2 hours in the fridge. It will keep for up to 4 days and once you're ready to use it, just roll it out and go ahead!
- 400g Spaghetti
- 3tbsp O Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves sliced
- 2 Red Chillies sliced
- 1tbsp Capers -1/2 Lemon
- 1 Handful Fresh Parsley
- Cook Spaghetti in boiling hot salted water according to instructions.
- 2mins before pasta is ready heat olive oil on a high heat and fry off garlic and chilli
- Drain Spaghetti saving a little of the water
- Add Spaghetti to chilli and garlic oil and coat thoroughly, add a little of the water if necessary
- Take off the heat adding capers and parsley
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over and serve
Add a little parmesan or chilli flakes to top it off!