Even those of you who don’t like sprouts will be asking for seconds of this delicious salad!
Kale and Sprout Salad
- 1 bag of Kale chopped
- 2 Handfuls of Sprouts
- Almonds roughly chopped to scatter
- Pecorino for sprinkling
- 200g Pancetta Pieces Dressing:
- 1 Shallot finely diced
- 1tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 3tbsp O Oil
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Using a grater shred the sprouts
- Bring pot of water to boil, season with salt, add sprouts and kale to water for a couple of minutes
- Drain sprouts and kale and put into ice cold water to keep their colour
- Whisk dressing ingredients together
- Drain kale and sprouts from cold water and give them a shake or pat dry
- Heat frying pan and fry pancetta till crispy. Drain pancetta pieces on paper towel.
- Put kale and sprouts on serving dish, drizzle dressing over, scatter pancetta pieces and almonds and shave pecorino on top.