Healthy, fragrant and juicy Lamb Skewers!
Cumin Lamb Skewers
This recipe is great served with grilled pittas, a simple salad and some Tzatziki on the side!
- 500g Lamb Mince
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 0.5tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1tsp Coriander Seeds
- 2.5tsp Cumin Seeds
- Lemon 1 juiced
- Fresh Parsley smal handful
- 1tbsp O Oil
- 1 Egg to help bind
- Dry toast the cumin and coriander seeds until they become fragrant
- Blitz all ingredients and massage into lamb mince (leave some fresh parsley aside for presentation)
- Mould lamb mince into sausage shapes and stick a skewer through the middle, pop back in the fridge for a half hour or so to help the mould of the lamb mince set.
- Grill the lamb skewers on a medium to high heat griddle pan, broil or BBQ 3mins or so each side
Give your own Tzatziki a go!