You want to remake sweet and sour ribs… homemade tastes so much better then your local takeaway and is impressive and delicious!
Balsamic Pork Chops
- 2kg Pork Ribs
- 6tbsp Sweet Thai Chilli Dip
- Lime 4 juiced
- 5tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1.5tbs Ginger minced
- 4 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 130ml Pineapple Juice
- 1 Onion chopped
Don’t be overwhelmed- Essentially, you are boiling the ribs to make them juicy, heating through the sauce to make it thick and then coating the pre-boiled ribs in the sauce and heating them through in the oven. It may look complicated but broken down, it isn’t!
- Firstly, separate the ribs and simmer for 30mins until tender! (drain and then rinse under cold water)
- Secondly, fry onion, garlic and ginger
- Add the rest of the ingredients listed below ribs to the onion, garlic and ginger, bring to a boil and then simmer until the mixture turns into a thick sauce!
- Leave the sauce to completely cool
- Brush the ribs with this delicious, thick, sticky sauce and heat them through in the oven. 120℃ for 1hr (internal temp 65℃).