This recipe is straight forward, super simple, tasty and healthy!
Basic Lamb Fillet and Rocket Salad
- 1 Lamb Fillet (neck whole with no bone)
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 3 Lemons
- 2 Anchovies (optional- this is for seasoning, it will not taste fishy)
- Bag of Rocket
- Handful of Feta
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- O Oil drizzle
- Mince garlic and anchovies, squeeze 2 lemons, season, and marinade the lamb for up to an 1hr
- Preheat oven 50℃
- Heat griddle pan, medium to high heat
- Griddle Lamb, 2-4mins browning the outside of the fillet
- Wrap the lamb fillet in tin foil and leave to rest in the warm oven for 20-30mins
- Whack some rocket in a serving dish, scatter over some feta and pomegranate seeds, squeeze over lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bring lamb out of the oven and slice
- The lamb will be so juicy and tender! Serve the lamb with the salad!