Hungarian Spiced Beef Skewers gives our usual beef mince a delicious and fragrant twist!
Hungarian Spiced Beef Skewers
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Onion Grated
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 0.5tbsp Paprika
- 2tsp Majoram
- 1tsp Caraway Seeds crushed
- Get all your ingredients into a bowl and using your hands mix everything together
- Mould the beef mix into a long sausage shape and skewer
- Allow the beef skewers to rest in the fridge for an hour to help them hold their shape
- Heat oven 180℃
- When ready, bake covered in the oven, 15-20mins
- Serve with some griddled pittas and large green, creamy dressed, salad!