A super tasty and filling meal! You don’t need the ‘kits’, this is easy enough. This doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and is a great one for big family style dinners!
Mexican Beef Fajitas
- 500g Beef Steak
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1tsp Cumin
- 1tsp Oregano
- 1tsp All Spice
- 0.5tsp Chilli Flakes (add more if you like it spicy)
- 2tbsp Mexican Beer (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and marinade the steaks for at least an hour
- Using a hot griddle pan or BBQ, sear the steaks and cook according to your liking
- If you fancy some veggies, chop up some onions and peppers and whack them on after whilst the beef rests
- Serve with warm wraps, guac, salsa snd salad!
Try making your own Salsa and Guac!