This is a delicious light pasta dish! It is something a little different and has great texture and flavour!
Artichoke and Walnut Pasta
- Fresh Artichoke Ravioli (Choose a different type of Ravioli if you like!)
- 75g De-shelled Walnuts
- 2 Handfuls Parmesan
- 4tbsp Mascarpone
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 0.5 Lemon juiced plus a little lemon zest
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- Blitz walnuts, parmesan, mascarpone, garlic, lemon and season with black pepper
- Cook the fresh ravioli according to packet
- Drain the pasta saving a small amount of the pasta water
- Pour the pasta back into the warm pot and stir in the Walnut Sauce
- Add a little pasta water to the mix until the sauce has a silky consistency which is to your liking
- Serve the Ravioli with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and a little extra parmesan on top!