Pulled Pork is a great recipe where you are able to marinade the pork, whack it in the oven on a low heat and forget about it. It’s such a good one to make in bulk and freeze and can be served with wraps, salads, jacket potatoes, quinoa… whatever you fancy!
- Pork Tenderloin
- 4 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 3tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3tbsp Runny Honey
- 2tbsp 5 Spice
- 3tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1tbsp Cumin
- 3tsp Mustard Powder
- 2 Cups Soy Sauce
- 3tbsp Tom Ketchup
- 1tbsp Tom Puree
- 2tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- Chicken Stock
- Put the pork tenderloin into a deep baking tray and pre-heat the oven 140℃
- Heat a dry pan and toast the herbs and spices until fragarent
- Put all the ingredients into the baking tray and massage into the pork loin
- Pour in just enough chicken stock so that the pork is almost covered
- Have a good sniff of all the aromas and decide whether you would like to add more of anything… more spice, more sweetness, more tang and adjust to your liking
- Cover the the tray with tin foil, whack into the oven and leave 6hrs +
- The longer you allow the pork to cook the juicer, tastier more intense it becomes!
- Try to allow the pork to rest for an hour after cooking, but if you want to serve the pork as soon as it is cooked make sure to wear a pair of marigolds when shredding otherwise the process can be a little painful, otherwise, allow the meat to cool before you rip into it.