This recipe is great if you’ve got some curry paste, veggies and any kind of meat which needs using up. It can be served as a curry with rice or add some noodles and stock to your dish and you’ve got a delicious Thai Noodle Soup!
Thai Pork Left Overs
- 400g Pork Medalians
- 2tbsp Five Spice
- 1tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2tbsp Red Thai Curry Paste
- Any Veggies (Green Beans, Sweet Corn, Aubergine, Peppers, Onions, Bean Sprouts etc…)
- 3cups of Coconut Milk
- 4 Spring Onions finely chopped
- Small bunch of Coriander (stalks and all) finely chopped
- Dust Pork Medalians with Five Spice and fry off in coconut oil 5mins or so (the pork will be poaching later so don’t overcook the medalians)
- Add in garlic and veg and fry off for one or two minutes
- Add red thai curry paste and fry off for another minute or so
- Add Coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer
- Allow your veg and pork to poach a little and then take off the heat when happy (make sure not to overcook, you still want the veg to have some bite to them so prod them every now and again to test their density)
- Just before serving throw in coriander and spring onions!
- Serve with rice or if you like chuck in some noodles and add a little stock turning it into a red thai noodle soup.