Quick, easy, simple, light and tasty!
- 4 White Fish Fillets with skin on
- 3tbsp Butter
- Garlic Salt
- Mixed Herbs (dry or fresh)
- Take fish out of the fridge and bring it up to room temperature
- Melt butter and mix with a pinch of paprika, garlic salt and mixed herbs
- Season fish fillets with a little salt and pepper both sides
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat
- Once the pan is hot carefully place fish fillets in the pan on the side which you wish to have facing whoever is eating your dish
- Leave the fish and do not move it around the pan for 2-3mins but brush the fish with the flavoured butter
- Once the side of the fish cooking begins to brown and crisp up, carefully flip the fish onto its other side and continue to cook and brush with the flavoured butter for another 2-3mins
- You should be able to see if the fish is cooked all the way through but if you are worried, after frying, put it on a baking tray, cover it with foil and put in the oven for a few mins at 180℃
- Allow the fish to rest for a couple of mins covered in foil to keep it warm and serve this delicious crisp fish with a light salad or some boiled new potatoes!