Tuna Pasta Salad
Really quick and easy. Great to do in bulk and place amongst a load of salads!
- 50g Dried or 90g Fresh Pasta
- 2 Tins of Tuna Drained
- 1 Tin of Sweet Corn Drained
- 3 Spring Onions Sliced
- 3tbsp Mayo
- 1 Bunch of Chives Sliced
- Sprinkle of Paprika
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Bring a saucepan of water up to a boil then lower in your eggs. 3-4mins for a runny yolk, 10 mins for hard-boiled.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs from the water once cooked to your liking and hold for a minute or so under cold running water- this will make the eggs easier to peel.
- Peel the shell off the eggs and slice.
- Bring the saucepan of water back up to a boil and season generously with salt.
- Once boiling chuck in your pasta and cook according to packet instructions
- Drain pasta saving a cup full of the salted water
- Combine all ingredients adding a little of the salted water at a time to help coat the pasta and give it all a nice silky consistency- remember you’re eyeballing this so you may not necessarily to use all of the pasta water you have saved
- Season well with salt and pepper, spoon onto plates or in a big serving dish and scatter over your boiled egg slices