Really delicious!! Super impressive!! Great for BBQs or Roasts!!
Butterflied Lamb Persillade (stuffed)
- 1.75kg Lamb Butterflied (Leg or Shoulder)- weight before deboning 2kg- if you’re not confident removing the bone yourself, ask your butcher to remove the bone for you
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Large Handfuls of Parsley
- Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Salt
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Preheat oven 220℃, remove the lamb from the fridge and bring up to room temp 45mins prior to cooking
- Place lamb skin side down on a flat surface
- Blitz Garlic and Parsley in a blender whilst slowly adding the oil until it becomes a smooth paste- careful as you’re eyeballing this to your liking
- Smear Garlic and Parsley mix onto the lamb flesh and spread evenly
- Fold the Lamb like a book, pour-over and rub in any leftover garlic and parsley mix onto the lambs’ skin
- Season the skin with salt and pepper and squeeze over lemon juice
- Place on a rack in a roasting tin with a splash of water in the base of the tin and roast for 40mins
- ALTERNATIVELY on a BBQ, skewer the meat to help hold it together and BBQ 15mins each side for medium, 20mins each side for well done!