Really delicious!! Super impressive!! Great for BBQs or Roasts!!
Butterflied Lamb Persillade (stuffed)
- 2kg Lamb Butterflied (Leg or Shoulder)
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Large Handfuls of Parsley
- Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Salt
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Preheat oven 220℃, remove lamb 45mins prior to cooking
- Place Lamb skin side down
- Blitz Garlic and Parsley adding oil until it becomes a smooth paste
- Smear Garlic and Parsley mix onto the lamb flesh and spread evenly
- Fold the Lamb like a book, pour over and rub in any left over garlic and parsley mix
- Season the outside and squeeze over lemon juice
- Place on a rack in a roasting tin and roast for 40mins
- ALTERNATIVELY on a BBQ, skewer the meat, 15mins each side for medium, 20mins each side for well done!