A great way to present Butterflied Lamb. Tasty, juicy and flavoursome!
- Butterflied Lamb
- Herbed Butter
- Place Lamb skin side down
- Flatten the Lamb
- Season as wish
- Stuff if you like…
- Roll the Lamb as tightly as possible and secure with string every 2cm intervals (the string is a good guide to slice the lamb
- Either, cook the Lamb as it is and slice after, or put the Lamb in the fridge for a couple of hours, slice and then cook
- If cooking whole, put the lamb in the oven at 180℃ for 1hr 45mins until the lamb has an internal temp of 60℃. Take the Lamb out, allow it to rest and then slice at each string interval
- If you have already sliced the Lamb, grill on a medium heat 5 mins per side for rare, 8mins per side for well done.
- Serve each Lamb Steak with a slice of butter/ herbed butter on top!